Carbon monoxide testing services are fast becoming very popular. Carbon monoxide has been named one of the biggest silent killers, due the fact that it cannot be smelt or seen. When it is consumed in large quantities, you can develop a number of health complications or even die. Carbon monoxide poisoning can happen for a number of reasons. Some of the things that can cause carbon monoxide in your home include a malfunctioning appliance like a cracked heat exchanger. Lack of servicing of appliance has also come out as one of the biggest causes of carbon monoxide leaks in your home.